Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox One)
Set in the backdrop of America, 1899, towards the closing of the Wild West Era, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a prequel to the first installment released in 2010.
First released in 2018, the plot follows the story of Arthur Morgan, a typical American western character who was raised by Dutch van der Linde. Working with the leader of the van der Linde Gang and a group of other outcasts like himself, Morgan always has his eyes set on the next heist.
Other than the personal level irony that Morgan continually reflects on throughout the film, the game can also serve for players to experience the mid-west during the dying days of cowboys and outlaws. You might be surprised to see just who you might be meeting next.
Top things to look forward to in this game:
- Open-world setting
- Fun side quests
- Random encounters
- True-to-life graphics
- Red Dead Online - online mode with team up option
- Campaign - where you play along as the story unfolds
- Interact with AI game characters however way you want to
- Dead Eye targeting system to slowdown time
- Character health requires maintenance
Is Morgan just your typical, predictable bounty hunter stereotype or, can you expect more depth from his character? There are choices to make and the game is waiting to be played by you.
(Spoiler alert: Get ready to choose Morgan’s destiny: Good, Bad, or True)
Red Dead Redemption 2 is from the same creators who brought you Grand Theft Auto V.
Open-Source Radeon Vulkan Driver Lands APU Fix For Red Dead Redemption 2
For those with an AMD APU system like the Steam Deck and using the Mesa Radeon Vulkan driver "RADV" and wanting to enjoy the popular game Red Dead Redemption 2, an important fix has been merged for Mesa 22.3...
'Red Dead Redemption 2' Stadia player will lose 6000 hours of playtime - NME
- 'Red Dead Redemption 2' Stadia player will lose 6000 hours of playtime NME
- Ubisoft announces game purchase transfers from Google Stadia to PC XDA Developers
- Google’s Stadia Shutdown Has Caught Stadia Developers Totally Off Guard Forbes
- Hideo Kojima reportedly pitched a Stadia-exclusive follow-up to Death Stranding MobileSyrup
- Stadia died like Hemingway went bankrupt: gradually, then suddenly. Video Games Chronicle
- View Full coverage on Google News